Wayne FFA had a great day hosting the District 3 Dairy Evaluation competition at the fairgrounds on Tuesday, October 9. In addition to the following results, students were respectful, took initiative in cleaning up, and were courteous to other FFA members. For Wayne, 37 FFA Members judged with a total of approximately 280 Members from 14 different schools. A huge thanks to the local dairy farmers for helping organize and provide cattle for the competition and for other ag teachers in helping to coordinate and facilitate the competition.
Earning Purples - Tyler G. (8th), Reid (11th), Emily A., Karlee, Terran, Meghan, Tyler R., Korrina, Trevor.
Earning Blues - Emily L., Erin, Gunnar, Jacob, Mady, Peyton, Rubie, Alyssa, Elle, Mikaela, Colton, James.
Earning Reds - Ethan S., Cade, Justus, Noah, Mia, Kiara, Mariah, Lauren, Ellie, Faith, Casey.
Earning White - Kyran.
Tyler R., Justus, Reid, Emily A. - 3rd;
Erin, Rubie, Peyton, Karlee - 10th;
Gunnar, Mady, Mikaela, Emily L. - 14th
Jr. Division - (freshmen and sophomores)
Earning Purple - Emily E.
Earning Blue - Andrew.
Earning Reds - Reagan, Mason
Emily E., Andrew, Reagan, Mason - 14th
Wayne FFA members competed in District 3 Leadership Development Events (LDE’s) with13 other schools.
- Ag Demonstration - Emily E. & Meghan - Purple
- Parliamentary Procedure - Allison, Grace, Hana, Mariah, Madison, Tyler G. - Blue
- Parliamentary Procedure - Faith, Terran, Josie, Peyton, Emily L.., Reid - Red
- Conduct of Chapter Meetings - Mia, Kendall, Taytum, Amara, Ethan A., Mady, Mikaela - Purple
- Conduct of Chapter Meetings - Jamie, Tyler R., Andrew, Ellie, Elle, Alyssa, James - Blue
- Senior Public Speaking - Mariah - Finalist - Purple
- Creed Speaking - Mikaela - Blue; Mia - Blue
- Natural Resources Speaking - Hana - Purple
- Extemporaneous Speaking - Jamie - Blue
- Employment Skills - Abby - Purple, Annie - Red